- MONTESSORI-INSPIRED: Hand-crafted to the standards laid out by the official Montessori Assistance to Infancy course.
- 100% COTTON: Covers are made of a finely brushed, French cotton twill. Inserts are made of multiple layers of USA manufactured cotton batting encased in premium cotton muslin.
- MADE IN THE USA: All products are expertly crafted in Los Angeles, California.
- COMFORTING AND COZY: A physical, emotional and psychological sanctuary of coziness - Like a "blankie" or "lovie" for your newborn, topponcinos become a consistent comfort in your baby's life.
- SUPPORTIVE AND PROTECTIVE: Supports your baby when feeding or being held by those less experienced with handling a newborn.
Includes: One Topponcino Cover & One Topponcino Insert
Materials: 100% Cotton
Dimensions: 26” long x 17" wide x 1" high
Cover: It gets softer over time! But it could also shrink if washed or dried with too much heat. Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble Dry Low.
Insert: The internal batting is 100% cotton and is designed to trap heat and smells. It will also bunch up if washed in a machine. Spot clean by hand as needed with a damp white washcloth. Lay flat to dry.